Practical learning. Sabbath rest. Collegial support.
SAVE THE DATES
Nov 14-17, 2017 · Carefree, AZ
Jan 23-26, 2018 · Delray Beach, FL
JOIN US . . .
for a four-day training experience for pastors, diaconal ministers and church leaders that offers practical learning, Sabbath rest and collegial support. Leading Well events offer a unique blend of “nuts and bolts” skill development along with worship, retreat, and sharing of best practices. Come and learn with and from your talented colleagues across the country.
- Do you need to gain skills in staff and volunteer management?
- Do you need to think through a strategic or staffing challenge in your congregation?
- Do you need to be grounded in a sense of call, worship, retreat, and collegial support?
- Do you need to do all three and more? Keep reading!
- Refine your capacity to work effectively with staff and volunteers.
- Explore your gifts, strengths and values, and their implications for how you lead.
- Practice what it means for you to live and lead well.
- Learn ways to interpret your ministry context.
- Take time for worship, prayer, rest and fellowship.
Leading Well: What is my vision?
Forming Leadership in Context
Values and Personal Direction
Living into God’s Preferred Future: Wearing the Supervisory Hat
I-Opt Emotional Impact Management Report
Budget and Finance Tools for Ministry
Leadership Formation Plan
WHO MIGHT BENEFIT FROM THIS RETREAT?
- Pastors who lead a ministry staff team.
- Diaconal ministers and program staff who work with paid and volunteer team members.
- Diaconal and health ministers serving congregations to support wellness ministry initiatives.
- Those who are newly called to lead a ministry team and are interested in sharpening their leadership skills.
- Judicatory leaders seeking to support congregations in developing healthy cultures and systems.
LEADING WELL FACILITATORS
Your facilitators for the Leading Well Learning Retreat include:
- Jim LaDoux: Conference Host, Facilitator & Coach
- Tammy Devine: Facilitator, Worship Leader & Spirituality Coach
- Matthew Short: Chaplain & Worship Leader
- _____________: Musician & Worship Leader
COSTS | WHAT’S INCLUDED?
Individual registration costs include tuition for the event plus 3 nights lodging and 9 meals.
Rates vary based on room occupancy, if you stay onsite, and if you are a Siebert Grant recipient:
- Specific cost information for this year’s site coming soon!
Coaching leads to faith community experiences that connect people, allowing them to “family” one another by creating a web of deep support.
Coaching helps you, the leader and in turn creates a culture of people living vibrant faith that disciples others.
Coaching leads to ministry that creates opportunity to bless others as people discover, develop and deploy their gifts and passions.
As coaching continues and new ideas are tested and applied, leaders are empowered by God to transform lives and community.