Social Media Training
Vibrant Faith Ministries offers Social Media Congregational Training!
- Does using social media really make an impact?
- Do you have a Facebook page for your congregation that isn’t being used?
- What’s a Tweet?
If you have asked yourself these questions, our training is for you!
What you will learn
- Learn the results of Anna’s review of your congregations current social media efforts and receive a customized training.
- Learn tools that streamline the time you invest in social media. (Employees already have too much on their plates. After this training, you will know how to divide and conquer between staff and volunteers!)
- Learn why and how to engage with your members on Facebook and Twitter. (It doesn’t help to have these accounts and not use them. It’s called ‘Social Media’ for just that reason… it’s meant to be social and fun!)
- Learn how to promote awareness of social media efforts.
Vibrant Faith Ministries provides online training via webinars as well as half-day or full-day on-site training. Both options allow for live hands-on training for your staff and volunteers.
- Session One: 60-minutes webinar Topic: Social media overview and Facebook
- Session Two: 60-minute webinar Topic: Twitter and Pinterest
- Session Three: 60-minute webinar Topic: Social Media Management tools
The above topics will be customized to your congregation.
Your members ARE on Pinterest and Instagram.
Your members RECEIVE their information from Facebook and Twitter.
Your members WANT to connect with the church using Social Media!
For more information, please contact Anna Rendell at email@example.com or 952-405-7300.