Youth & Family Ministry Certification School
Eight Days and a Computer... AND YOU'LL NEVER BE THE SAME!
Transform your life, your ministry and your congregation in just eight days (plus additional online courses). That is all you need to take part in the most important training you will ever receive in youth and family ministry.
Our Youth & Family Ministry Certification School changes lives, equips leaders and shapes congregations in effective faith formation practices. As part of the training, you will:
- Receive eight days of intensive, face-to-face instruction while meeting in unique and fun settings.
- Follow up the personalized training with five weeks of online learning classes that enhance your experience and make the classroom accessible anytime, anywhere.
2013 CERTIFICATION SCHOOLS
#63 January 10-17, 2013
Reunion dates: May 6-8, 2013
Lutherhill Bible Camp
#64 September. 25 - Oct. 2, 2013
Reunion dates: March 8-10, 2014
Wartburg Theological Seminary
What Makes our Youth & Family Ministry Certification School So Successful?
- We provide a safe Christian community for students.
- Our training offers new and innovative approaches, combining solid theological education with cutting-edge ministry basics (based on more than 30 years of research).
- Our teaching methods utilize a variety of learning styles to engage students.
- Students prepare a written ministry plan, providing their congregation with a clear vision for ministry to young people and their families.
- We provide ongoing networking with our students via blogging and social media so that the learning and support never ends.
What the Experts are Saying
The director of research for the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Dr. Ken Inskeep, evaluated our program during a six year effort led by the Vibrant Faith/Wartburg Seminary team. In his findings, Dr. Inskeep confirms what our students have said for more than 15 years - that our program inspires, energizes and equips youth and adults to live a vibrant faith in Jesus Christ. Dr. Inskeep concluded that:
- The school positively affects the lives of young people and helps them visibly grow in their faith.
- The teachers as well as the ideas/concepts presented are of the highest quality.
- Students continue to benefit by becoming part of a networking group and receiving ongoing support.
- Youth & Family Ministry Certification Schools help leaders serve the congregation's young people more effectively. In fact, those who have participated in the program believe they are much stronger leaders as a result.
If you are ready to transform your ministry, contact Jim LaDoux at 877-693-7196 or email@example.com to find out where a certification school is taking place near you.
"This experience has been invaluable! I am so much more focused and directed in my ministry. I have a plan and a guide for implementing that plan, as well as a guide for living my life as an intentional Christian."
Ariel Williams, Texas